Thursday, November 20, 2014
Law Enforcement Specialist-LNR002LK
Referral Bonus : 1,000 US Dollar (USD)
Basic Job Function This position exists to develop relationships with law enforcement agencies and to promote their contribution of data to the LexisNexis Contributory Database.
1. Establish relationships with key law enforcement agencies with the intent to demonstrate product offerings for the industry. Responsible for scheduling appointments with decision makers to communicate the value of contributing data into the LexisNexis repository.
2. Must understand the LexisNexis value proposition as it relates to the law enforcement community as well as competitive offerings and articulate those benefits to the agency in a meaningful manner.
3. Must be trained and familiar with our Company messaging and attain a high-level understanding of our solutions.
4. Attend corporate sponsored tradeshows and local and regional law enforcement association events to build brand recognition and networking.
5. Responsible for the administration, coordination and communication of solution implementations.
6. Responsible for establishing key levels of customer support and service during the rollout process to ensure successful implementations.
7 Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
2. 8 to 10 years law enforcement experience.
3. Sales, consulting, or sales support experience is a plus.
4. Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite of products.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills a MUST.
6. Strong analytical and presentation skills.
7. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
8. Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
Upon acceptance of this role, the selected internal candidate will be required to sign an updated Non-Competition Agreement or Non-Solicitation and Non-Disclosure Agreement as a condition of continued employment.
William R Hatfield
Director of Business Development for Law Enforcement
Insurance Data Solutions - eCrash
LexisNexis | Risk Solutions